This Mango Michelada is a Mexican beer cocktail that’s the perfect combination of sweet and spicy perfect for summer sipping!
The traditional Mexican Michelada is a cocktail of beer, lime, hot sauce, and tomato juice served with a salted rim. This mango michelada recipe by The National Mango Board uses fresh mango juice for a tropical touch and is super refreshing.
- 1/2 cup mango, peeled, pitted and pureed
- 2 tbsp Freshly Squeezed Lime Juice
- 1 (12-ounce) Chilled Mexican Beer
- 1 lime
- Coarse salt
- Tajin Seasoning
- Fresh mango for garnish
- Hot Sauce such as Tajin Mild Sauce. Optional
- Combine mango puree and lime juice.
- Rub a lime wedge around the rim of a tall glass and then press the rim into coarse salt and tajin seasoning mix, coating the rim.
- Fill glass 2/3 full with ice and then add mango puree mixture and top with chilled Mexican beer. Mix well and enjoy.
- (Optional) Add in a few drops of hot sauce such as Tajin Mild Sauce, if desired.
Note: *1 mango yields approximately 1/2 cup mango puree.